Information about the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you or other natural persons, that is e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Service provider acc. to § 13 German Teleservices Act (Telemediengesetz; TMG) and responsible body acc. to § 3 Para. 7 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz; BDSG) is GeneWerk GmbH. Cf. also our imprint.
Rights to Information and Revocation
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data we have stored about you, its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke it at any time.
(3) Please direct all requests for information, enquiries or objections to data processing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address given in our imprint.
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from dangers during data transmission and from knowledge of third parties. These are adapted to the current state of the art.
Collection of Personal Data with Informational Security of Use
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. These are:
- a) IP address
- b) Date and time of the request
- c) Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- d) Content of the request (specific page)
- e) Access status / HTTP status code
- f) Amount of data transferred in each case
- g) Website from which the request comes
- h) Browser
- i) Operating system and its surface
- j) Language and version of the browser software
(2) Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(3) This stored information is stored separately from any other data that you may have provided us with. In particular, the data of the cookies are not linked to your other data.
(4) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a person.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter.
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to ensure that the newsletter is sent out in an agreed manner. In the course of this, the potential recipient can be included in a distribution list. The user then receives a confirmation e-mail to confirm the registration in a legally secure manner. The address is only actively included in the distribution list if the confirmation is given.
We only use this data to send the requested information and offers.
Newsletter2Go is used as newsletter software. Your data will be transmitted to Newsletter2Go GmbH. Newsletter2Go is prohibited from selling your data and using it for purposes other than sending newsletters. Newsletter2Go is a German, certified provider, which was selected according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
More information can be found here. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
The data protection measures are always subject to technical updates. For this reason, we ask you to inform yourself about our data protection measures at regular intervals by reading our data protection declaration.
We do not collect personal information from minors. In the event of an unwitting collection, we will delete it immediately.